1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
SOHC you in the FACE
5,762 Posts
Nick Hogans new hobby!

·
Registered
217 Posts
--Those rides look pretty riced-out to me. You'd better close this before you get a 'look at the stupid ricer' suspension... :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
yea that ladies got the biggest fupa ive ever seen

·
ASSCLOWN IN CHIEF OBAMA
8,417 Posts

I think that pic would work wonders if you got hauled up in front of a judge for "drag racing" and you admitted you were guilty and in the pic lol

or you could hand it to a cop when he ask if you were drag racing. Just say no, I am not doing what these people are doing in this ppic here officer ;)

·
Verified Asian
5,802 Posts
Dude -- lighten up. That shit is funny, even if my jokes suck.

You shouldn't take life to seriously. You'll never get out alive. (write that down)

Nah, it's not funny. Maybe you like stupid humor, but the "shit" isn't funny. I laugh all the time, thanks for your concern :rolleyes:

·
Ryan94rt
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think that pic would work wonders if you got hauled up in front of a judge for "drag racing" and you admitted you were guilty and in the pic lol

or you could hand it to a cop when he ask if you were drag racing. Just say no, I am not doing what these people are doing in this ppic here officer ;)

haha thats a great idea. i bet the cop would either get hella pissed and be a total dick, or he would laugh and let you off the hook.

and to the one dude who couldn't bring himself to laugh...

are you serious?

I found it hilarious enough to make thread about it!
but i guess i just find "stupid shit" Funny.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nah, it's not funny. Maybe you like stupid humor, but the "shit" isn't funny. I laugh all the time, thanks for your concern :rolleyes:
Listen, it's Friday. Pour a drink. Relax. Take another look at the drag queens. Repeat these steps a few times, it'll get funny sooner or later. :beer:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts