Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K&N Aircharger performance kit # 63-1000 ,is that the one thats illegal now? thats for the 3000gt N/A's and the turbo eclipses?

thanks

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
y is that one illegal now???

·
Registered
44 Posts
If the filter is to open .. or takes in to much air ( as if there is no filter) . ppl consider it to be illegal .. moroons ! :rolleyes:

·
Senior Member "Go Pig Go"
3,086 Posts
before you start calling people morons probe boy you better get your shit straight

the reason why its illegals is perhaps it doesnt have a carb sticker or not carb approved. If you check out MVP motorsports they sell two types of KN filters....illegal and legal....one has carb sticker and the other doesnt

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey buddy ! its *moroon* not moron.. its less offensive .
Put a regular ******legal******* K&N right on ur Mas sensor... and bring it to get inspected !! YOU WON'T PASS INSPECTION.. Over here they don't allow that !

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Nah man...it is all the same thing and if there is a difference in the airflow it will be by like .00123 or something. LOL. The performance gain is all the same if any at all.;)

·
Vr-4 Evr
2,027 Posts
no the ilegal is better. you can easily see the size difference. plus the illegal one is cheaper. if you dont have to worry about emissions get the illegal one. i love florida no emissions people drive without exhausts you could hear the about 8 blocks away

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL i live in FL :D :D and i hope this summer around spring break..they will hold another contest bout chicks being the on cars..*sigh* gotta love the Florida beaches:) and the half naked females who walk on them :D :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL thats gotta suck though when the thick chicks AKA well fed chicks AKA thick boned chicks run around naked..haha

·
Registered
2,360 Posts

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
they dont seem to care about my air filter when i get inspections, or my overly tinted lights for that matter. in fact, i usually drive up in the bay with my green snake eyes on cuz the guys love it so much, hahahaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts