1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
so after we get this we can go to the blood plasma clinic every day of the week, give plasma, and still be ok?

·
Wrenchmonkey #839
4,979 Posts
You can already do that!

billvp said:
so after we get this we can go to the blood plasma clinic every day of the week, give plasma, and still be ok?
My buddies gave plasma in college and they all laughed about the fact that there were signs all over the donation center about plasma points. You got so much money for each time you donated plasma and you also got points, With something like 100 plasma donations you can get a free color TV:eek:

There were disclaimers saying to not doante plasma more than once a month or something like that but A quick calcualtion showed you would have to donate about 10 times a month to get a TV in a year.

That was almost 15 years ago (damn I feel old saying that) so thing may be different now.

Now that I think about it maybe I can make some money for those 15G's I have been dreaming about. ;)

·
Wrenchmonkey #839
4,979 Posts
What do you bet Ignition solutions is owned by RONCO!

I for got to add what do you think ignition solutions was made by RONCO?

My New Christmas shopping list: :rolleyes:

1. "The PILL" octain boosting pill. (if you remember that thread)
2. "Turbo Intake" The spiral you install in your intake.
3. "Mothballs" In case the pill doesn't work
4. "Bosch Platinum 4 plugs"
5. "Didi -7" to clean my clothes after installing this good stuff
6. "Cow Magnets" to charge my fuel particles so they disperse better.
7. "Ignition solutions Plasma booster" So I can donate enough blood to buy more mods or boost my ignition or something.

After these mods Snakeskinner better watch his ass because I'll be coming after him!!!!!!;)

·
Team Hybrid
538 Posts
Not worth it. They were going to sponsor me but just from seeing how they run their business... I decided to pull out. The guy that started the company used to work for Nology. The product has not been tested on a 3s as far as I know of. Save your money and some headache dealing with a bunch of kids.

Court

PS. One of their ex employees is the one I suspect of breaking into my car so sorry if I sound harsh

·
Unforeseen dichotomy.
1,393 Posts
Well, that link I supplied suggest they did infact test it on a 3S. It claims smoother idling and revving over all. I just wonder if its true.

That sucks, though, I hope they didn't get much.

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
If any of you has a girlfriend or wife, you could make $5000 mod money by selling an egg :) If I was a chick into cars, I would donote big time!

Sam

·
Unforeseen dichotomy.
1,393 Posts
wraith said:
If any of you has a girlfriend or wife, you could make $5000 mod money by selling an egg :) If I was a chick into cars, I would donote big time!

Sam
Um... okay... thanks for the info. LOL

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
Just thought that was funny. Read the classified in Steppin Out magazine, and thought that was an easy way for some girl to make some easy cash.

Sam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts