Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, in my last post I found out numerous people have payed Icy for parts and never received anything, and now no one can get a hold of him. Well, luckily, I don't erase emails and here is what I found out:

Timothy N (Nic?) Harrison

260 Lagonda Road
Washington, PA 15301

Home (724) 229-1434
Cell (724) 344-0204

This is the address my money went to in august (that's right, waiting over 2.5 months with nothing to show) and it was cashed then so he was around. For anyone who still is left hanging, I suggest you call him yourself. I have yet to call since I am at work but I will let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm a half hour south of that address if anyone wants to meet here and form a lynchmob.;)

·
20 yr owner
1,867 Posts
I'm 45 minuters from Washington PA.(chevy van style)
25 mintes (vr4 style):D

As long as we can do this without including the
law:mad: , I don't have a problem with beating
somebody down.:)

·
2,994 Posts
Motherfucker, Dam, another one. I know, I've been there. I still can't find the other motherfucker that too my money and it wasn't cheap either. What did this dickhead sell? Downpipe and IC pipes? Lets have a geathering on his front lawn.

·
Registered
606 Posts
yeah, and right before he disapeared from the board he was selling an entire car, a 92 VR4...fuck, i was interested in buying it...fuck, i bid on the damn thing. i wonder if anyone got ass raped on that one. i'm also wondering, as Jagdstealth mentioned, what if something bad happened to him?

·
AWD Donut God
1,608 Posts
He said he would be really really busy once the 'realestate' something got going (his job). Maybe hes just busy? Doubt it though...

I talked to him about an exhuast, but, it didnt work out. He seemed like a an honest dude.. I dont know, maybe something bad happened :confused:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Well, that is definetly interesting on the downpipe. He was going to make me one in exchange for a 99 bumper. I email him 3 times a couple of weeks ago to see if I could go ahead and pay for it since mine is completely shot. Oh well, guess it's a good thing I didn't get a reply back, otherwise I would be out some money too.

This really sucks! We do people have to do shit like this? Why can't everyone just be honest and friendly? Guess that's just too much to ask anymore.

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
He and I were tryng to work on a deal for a front pipe for a n/a, and he agreed to charge me only for the piping and shipping, then when it was time to send the money, he bumped the price up to over $200 and I told him no thanks. I had emails from just hours earlier where he had said $45 total. Sucka.

·
Registered
399 Posts
In addition,

I was always thinking that people should do their own stuff, even there is more initial cost, it would be better that they will learn to do them on their own.

we will have better board with more skilled people. I am sure that will make faster 3si someday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts