Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
although he owns a Supra, I know a lot of you in GA (like Ruiner, Armond, etc) know him. he was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident, details not known yet. I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on him.

Ian was a very cool guy, was very friendly & got along w/everybody and was very innovative (fabricated his own mods). it's a shame to lose someone of that caliper. in his memory I'd like to post this awesome video of Ian doing a burnout, because man, that guy could burn-out. http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/supraman4/ianburnout.mpg

we'll miss ya!!! it saddens me to lose such a valuable member of our close, tightly knitted community. may u continue to do burn-outs & soar to new heights in your next life. good bye, friend.

· Got Boost?
4,684 Posts
Nick, yeah, I spent about 3 hrs with him Friday night. I am still recovering from the news yesterday. :( This sucks so bad.

· Registered
470 Posts
My brother is a very close friend of his (QCKSLVR on the mkiv site) and I knew him as well. We spent yesterday trying to verify but were unsuccessful. Please post any details as you find out. You are right, he will most definately be missed. Thanks.

· Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah so you're Westly's brother. how is he doing nowadays? how's the supra? at the rate info is traveling (now) u may well find out what happened before I do... be sure to keep us updated.

tazracing said:
My brother is a very close friend of his (QCKSLVR on the mkiv site) and I knew him as well. We spent yesterday trying to verify but were unsuccessful. Please post any details as you find out. You are right, he will most definately be missed. Thanks.

· Registered
470 Posts
He's taking it pretty hard, we found an obit. in the paper that listed the funeral home, we called but no arrangements have been made yet. Supra is good as always. He just got a new clutch put in last week, Ian did it.....

· Registered
1 Posts
although he owns a Supra, I know a lot of you in GA (like Ruiner, Armond, etc) know him. he was involved in a fatal motorcycle accident, details not known yet. I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on him.

Ian was a very cool guy, was very friendly & got along w/everybody and was very innovative (fabricated his own mods). it's a shame to lose someone of that caliper. in his memory I'd like to post this awesome video of Ian doing a burnout, because man, that guy could burn-out. http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/supraman4/ianburnout.mpg

we'll miss ya!!! it saddens me to lose such a valuable member of our close, tightly knitted community. may u continue to do burn-outs & soar to new heights in your next life. good bye, friend.
Do you still have access to this video ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts