Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, what kinda engine can you fit into a geo metro????

·
Lord of Eagle's Reach
1,511 Posts
my friend and i were going to turbocharge his metro with a 9b while we were at primary (flight school) but we never got around to it.
Matt

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've seen chevy 350's in em...

GSXR and other motorcycle engines work well.. the stock metro engine is a kawasaki

:D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hey man you haven't lived until you've driven a turbo charged 3 cylinder engine. This place is crazy!!!! I seen it and driven it it was a blast. Like a really fast gocart that handles like a dream. He had struts sways and everything on a car about the size of a Ford Festiva. All in a 3 cylinder engine. :confused:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kuruma said:
Hey man you haven't lived until you've driven a turbo charged 3 cylinder engine. This place is crazy!!!! I seen it and driven it it was a blast. Like a really fast gocart that handles like a dream. He had struts sways and everything on a car about the size of a Ford Festiva. All in a 3 cylinder engine. :confused:
r u serious, whats he run 1/4 mile?

·
Registered
265 Posts
No idea he doesn't race it. Not in japan anyway. He'd get lit the ^@#$ up over here. It's not really that fast but it's so light that it feels like you're going to go into orbit. Racing is kind of frowned upon by service members and we're in the limelight as it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts