Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want your wrecked or non running 3kgt or stealth,will pay good money for them

·
Registered
73 Posts
i hate to do this but...

I have a 91 stealth es. with about 171k on it, the enigine was rebuilt last year. the transmission is non-rebuildable an i am getting depressed trying to save the money for a new trany plus pay all of my normal expenses. i would like 2000 for it but we can deal.

drop me a email at [email protected]

gimmie a bit and i will post pics

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey, i have a 91 Stealth ES, that i would say has been almost completely restored by me. I bought it 3 years ago when i was 19, and it has been constant problems, tranny went out, bad bearing, on and on. I have replaced almost every moving part on the car(Remanufactured tranny, completely rebuilt engine, brakes, wheels, tires, one lower control arm, etc, etc.) I bought it for $4500, and have invested at least $9,000 MORE since then. I absolutely LOVE the car, i drove away from my wedding in it, it is just that i get paranoid every time i hear any sound or clank and i think it will drive me crazy. Let me know if you are interested at all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
92 r/t

i have a black 92 r/t dohc with a 95 engine. the engine runs good but it has a tick in it. It has a standard tranmission that works good. The engine neeeds to be rebuilt or replaced. The car has 115,000 miles on it but i dont know how many miles the engine has on it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pm me with price

pm me with a price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts