Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Peace Love Unity Respect
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I have accidentally scratched my car, when parking it on our driveway. The car is very wide and I never had problems parking it, but today it was already night and it was raining so I hit the pole and scratched my rear bumper :(

I don`t think polishing will make the scratches to disappear, so I will probably need to repaint these spots. I also know that unless I get some original color, the new color will not match the rest of the car. I know that my paint is now different than the original color because of the sun, but if I polish both I should get the same color again, right?

Is it possible to get the original Pearl White color from Mitsubishi and where can I get it?

Thanks,
Luke

·
Peace Love Unity Respect
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now I am also curious if polishing 10 years old car would restore the color to the original one. As we all know, because of the sun, the color is not the same anymore.

·
Peace Love Unity Respect
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked the damage at the daylight and it doesn`t seem as bad as I thought it is. The pearl white paint has not been scratched entirely. There are a few green stripes on the bumper only.

I really hope polishing will clean them off.

Luke

1 - 6 of 6 Posts