Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I BEGAN PARTING OUT MY 92 TWINTURBO :( I'M HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS NOW... I NEED A COMPLETE AWD DRIVETRAIN, TURBO'S, ECU, STRUTS, SPRINGS, STRUT SENSORS, MIRRORS, LEFT WINDOW REGULATOR, ABS MODUALDE, IAC, TPS, PLENUM, FENDERS, RADIATOR, TOTAL INTERCOOLING SYSTEM, AND SOME OTHER PARTS, THESE PARTS ON MY CAR ARE ALREADY SOLD, AND WANT TO TRY TO FIND PARTS TO REPLACE THEM...MAN, WOW, I F#$%ED UP, I STILL WANT THIS CAR!!! ANY HELPERS OUT THERE? THANKS GUYS!!

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
What exactly went wrong with your car in the first place that made you decide to part her out? Maybe you should look into buying a TT that has problems you could repair with the parts you still have on your existing TT.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
oh my god...fine time to figure that one out.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Wow, if you are serious, I will return your plenum to you for what I paid you for it, plus shipping. Hopefully that will help you out a bit. These cars are real nice glad to hear you changed your mind, good luck, this is a start anyway.

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
I will give you my gas cap that I will replace with your. I'll even pay for shipping. It should only be around $3.00 or $4.00.

If you want it, send me your address and I will get it out to you this week.

Is the ABS module the same in a DOHC and TT? Where is it located? Let me know and I will see if it is available in my friends parts car.

He has power outside mirrors in Black. I think he want $20.00 ea + shipping. Shipping should be around $10.00. They do have a few scratches but are in decent shape. If you are interested, I will check them out when I get some free time. I travel a lot.

Rgds
Moe

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
I saw the pic of that car and freaked out when I saw you were parting it out. I'm glad you had second thoughts, it's a gorgeous car:D

As for parts, I doubt I can help you much there. I'm trying to get my 3000GT back up and going. If I end up with any leftovers I'll let you know.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You need help in the head !

What gives?

You post many times saying you are desperate for cash ... you refuse to mitigate risk on the larger chunks by demanding all monies up front, sight unseen, and yet in as-is condition. Then you post this note trying to re-create what you had?

VERY strange!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I would agree....wierd! I dont know what to think...I know a while back someone had problems with this guy, but he seemed to make things right. It hink u would be better off buying a different one now! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts