Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just found out that my cousion who was dating the fucking loser was just beat up and by who the loser i swere to god if i see him i will kill him what the fuck why would a man hit a woman its just wrong fucking loser i wish he would hit me

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
Flashback A'la Akira style...

Aluminum baseball bat....
Pillow case full of 4 semi frozen soda cans....
My best friend and I at the time....
Vengence exacted.
A girl, still scarred, emotionally and physically.
Fruitless Justice.

Do what you must. But don't expect to live guilt or regret free.

Elton

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
I assume she pressed charges, correct? If not, then she has some real issues to deal with and it isn't worth the drama in your life to get involved. If she isn't pressing charges, then she needs some sort of help (help that you can't give her I assure you).

If charges were pressed, then let the law do it's work. Domestic Violence has VERY stiff penalties in all states...

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
tip: grab him by the throat as hard as you can and hit him in his chin. He'll drop like a rock.

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Ruiner said:
I assume she pressed charges, correct? If not, then she has some real issues to deal with and it isn't worth the drama in your life to get involved. If she isn't pressing charges, then she needs some sort of help (help that you can't give her I assure you).

If charges were pressed, then let the law do it's work. Domestic Violence has VERY stiff penalties in all states...
Are you a Democrat?

Go beat his ass.

·
Lord of Eagle's Reach
1,511 Posts
just a word of caution and a little advice.

you have just publicly announced that you are going to kill someone - i know you're not serious and so does everyone else on the board, but if you get into a fight, and IF things get out of hand, and IF he falls and dies (even if you didn't mean it), you have publicly written that you had thoughts of killing him - that's called premeditation - very bad.

and now for the advice from someone who learned the hard way

never put ANYthing in writing that you don't want someone else to see.

and the best way to get away with something is to not tell anyone about it.

Matt

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well she did press charges but im wayyyyyy to mad to let the police deal with this i just hope i find him first my grandfather is one of the judges in this parish so he is fucked both ways i just want to mak him feel like she did and when he goes to jail he can be someone elses bitch

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
at this point i really dont care about getting caught i will tell anyone i dont want to kill him just hurt him really bad

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
whitetiger7654 said:

Are you a Democrat?

Go beat his ass.
Democrat? No. I am about as right winged as you can get. HOWEVER, my father is a lawyer and judge, so I don't mess around with shit like that. When you grow up some, you too will see that you don't fuck around with the law like this.

You try to beat someone's ass and really mess them up...well, I assure you that the courts will mess you up. Ever heard of a felony? How would you like to have that follow you around FOREVER? What about prison? Seem nice? Maybe you relish the thought of going to prison, but I don't. I have wayyyyy too much to lose in my life to give it up for some woman beater.

Grow up and let the law do it's job. You can't go out and just be a vigilante, no matter how good it may seem. Heaven knows that I agree that he should have his ass kicked, but you just can't do that.

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
sprung_monkey said:
and when he goes to jail he can be someone elses bitch
You go off and kick his ass and you might just join him in jail. Ironic, no?

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ruiner i understand what your saying but you dont hurt my family and get away with it i just want to cause him pain i havent done anything yet i might not but if i do see him i am going to hurt him and nothings going change my mind sorry but thats just how my temper is

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
nahh...fuck with him in other ways. He have a car?
If so and its nice....go to autozone pick up something called "Aircraft Paint Stripper" in a spray can. Spray on and within seconds the paint bubbles up and dribbles off. And no one ever has to know.

-Jeff

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
although this time i will thanks for the idea dark maybe i wont hurt him like that after all maybe i will hurt him in his wallet

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Messing with people's cars is bad karma. It's a puss out. It can never duplicate the satisfaction of making someone bleed. There is no substitue for violence.

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
sprung_monkey said:
ruiner i understand what your saying but you dont hurt my family and get away with it
But you said that she pressed charges. If so, then he won't get away with it. I am wondering if she truly pressed charges...

Also, you said that this is just your 'temper' and that is how it is... Well let me tell you something else: If you can't control your temper, then you will live a short life, my friend. You will end up messing with the wrong person and they will cut you down in a hearbeat. Remember that when you see this guy. Don't think that you will always be in control of the situation, either. Once again, risk vs. reward. Is the reward worth the risk? Is your life worth it? If so, then do what you gotta do. However, you back someone into a corner and they might just end up fighting for what they think is their life...

Be careful who you back into a corner. I had a gentleman with 'road rage' back me into a corner whilst he had a bat. I came within seconds of shooting this guy. He probably thought "Oh, just some early 20s kid...I won't have a problem with him..." He was almost dead wrong. It isn't a fun situation to be in, I assure you.

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well she and her mom told me they did im not going go out looking for him but if i do im going to have some words and i dont hit first he hits me its on no way getting around it but i wont hit him first but she did press charges

1 - 20 of 72 Posts