Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Spooling.......
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gawd.. those girls are full of themselves.. but anyway..
i dont even think this is worth puttin on the kill board.. but what the hell..

Im on my way to school when i hit a red light.
Loudly blairing slayer and the new ozzy, i see a silver Chevy Caviler (sp?) pull up next to me.

I think nothing of it...

As the red light drags on and on.. i start to glance around...
I look over at the Caviler and it is a chick driving, and right behind her on the back bay window, there is a "RACING" sticker covering most of the window, and a girlie-girl racer sticker under it.

I thought, wow.. there are actually real members. ;)

Apparently me glancing at her made her think i was edgin on a race, so she starts to rev her little econo box engine, and proceed to roll, stop, roll, edging me on, till the butt of her car was at least past my door, hanging her front end into the intersection.. hehe

Then the light turned green.

What the hell... ill run the caviler... lol

ive killed things in the past, but gawd damn... this was pathetic.
i felt that what the hell, if im going to speed, why not get some practice out of this. Perfect shifts all the way up to 4th gear up to about 80 mph, when i look back.

Wtf? were did she go? is that her way the hell back there?

Was she messing with me?

I figured it was a waste of time, so i slowed to the speed limit.

apparently girlie-girl and ricers abide by the same rules, because i looked in my rear-view to see the peppy caviler <i>quickly</I> (is that too strong of a word? lol) gain up and pass me at about 70-80 mph.

Does this mean i lost? :eek:

sorry for the lame story.. but gawd... its the day before thanx-givin (BTW... HAPPY THANXGIVIN!), i have no were to go, and the roads are infested with holiday travlers! :mad:

·
Spooling.......
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Freak Show said:
it's just not right....it's like hitting a pregnant woman in the stomach
LMAO!

thats how i felt...

or pushing an old person over and stealing their walker,
or kicking a man when he is down, repeadedly
or beating a ricer then sleep with his sister, ;)
or beat a girl in a race when she was only driving a cavil.... :(

Damnit... lol

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
oh shit man how the hell did you lose to a cavalier at a 70 mph roll :confused: :confused: haha just kidding man, some people just needed to be killed in order for us to get practice. I'd rather kill people practicing then practicing by myself.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I just looked at their web site.......WTF???.........they've got some chicks with like honda's running 11's and 10's......some of those girls got to be weighing no less than 3 bills.....that's one fast f****ing car to be pulling around that kind of weight.......I think it's BS

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ya - why do people with slow cars that lose emmediately decide to do that flyby? I mean seriously, do they have to trick themselves thinking that since they eventually passed you that they won afterall? Are there any sources I can read up on to understand the minds of these people?

·
I can't read the rules
1,112 Posts
blind26 said:

or beating a ricer then sleep with his sister, ;)
or beat a girl in a race when she was only driving a cavil.... :(
1. Whats wrong with beating a rice boi then sleeping with his sister? Just dont sleep with him and its all good.
2. Whats wrong with a gurl racing a cavilier? Its like you seeing a McLaren F1 on the street, you would try to race it too. Even though you are "only" in a VR4. hehehe .. to me .. any gurl thats willing to race is koo .. no matter what she drives
3. and i do agree with firestorm .. if u gonna waste gas practicing .. might as well get a "kill" while u practice .. :p :p

·
Registered
666 Posts
[QUOTE/]
1. Whats wrong with beating a rice boi then sleeping with his sister? Just dont sleep with him and its all good.
2. Whats wrong with a gurl racing a cavilier? Its like you seeing a McLaren F1 on the street, you would try to race it too. Even though you are "only" in a VR4. hehehe .. to me .. any gurl thats willing to race is koo .. no matter what she drives
3. and i do agree with firestorm .. if u gonna waste gas practicing .. might as well get a "kill" while u practice .. :p :p [/B][/QUOTE]

SPD4XTC you're probally one of those guys that beat their girlfriends, huh?...........no j/k

It just doesn't seem right to race a girl in a Cavalier.......there's gotta be some law against that

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ya - why do people with slow cars that lose emmediately decide to do that flyby? I mean seriously, do they have to trick themselves thinking that since they eventually passed you that they won afterall? Are there any sources I can read up on to understand the minds of these people?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Personally, I love chicks that are willing to race, no mattr what they drive. At my highschool bon fire this year, one of my old girlfriends who goes to a diff. school now showed up in her 95 mustang. I finally got her to race me in my mom's 97 olds 88. we both had a 3.8l V6 engine. but mine was a full size 4 door. hers was a 2 door compact car. Well, i slowed for her to catch up and she pulled into the other lane. (2 lane traffic). she hit it wen i did. by the time we hit to speed (125 for me) i slowed for a stupid ass truck in front of me, then she sped past him, got into the right lane and i snuck over to the wrong lane and we went at it a little more, by this time we were only at about 100 and a couple curves came up an all i could see were the headights of a stationwagon coming right for me, so i punch it, get past her and move over. it was awesome - what a rush.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Freak Show said:
It just doesn't seem right to race a girl in a Cavalier.......there's gotta be some law against that
Correction - it doesn't seem right for some dumbass ho to try to race a sports car in her econobox. At the risk of sounding lame - play w/ fire, get burned :)

.jon

·
napalm death
1,545 Posts
. I finally got her to race me in my mom's 97 olds 88. we both had a 3.8l V6 engine. but mine was a full size 4 door. hers was a 2 door compact car. Well, i slowed for her to catch up and she pulled into the other lane. (2 lane traffic). she hit it wen i did. by the time we hit to speed (125 for me) i slowed for a stupid ass truck
ok im never one to complain about reckless driving. But 125 in a fucking olds, that is falling apart. Then u call the truck going the speed limit a stupid ass.

hmmm think about it. Anyway, atleast you showed another mustange bitch driver that her car isnt special

·
Registered
42 Posts
first of all,
125 in that olds is far from falling apart.. it takes 125 betterthan my cousins 99 gmc 350. this car is awesome for a v6.. and second, the truck in front of me was not going the speed limit, he was going close to 90...

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
ECONOBOX must be my favorite word. LOL...But sometimes you almost wish you had one of those when you notice your filling up gas almost every 3 days. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Freak Show said:
I just looked at their web site.......WTF???.........they've got some chicks with like honda's running 11's and 10's......some of those girls got to be weighing no less than 3 bills.....that's one fast f****ing car to be pulling around that kind of weight.......I think it's BS
LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this..... did you check their mods list? Some of them have accomplished 10's with only a CAI and Exhaust!! LOL I think that is their 1/8 mile times not 1/4 hehe

·
Registered
17 Posts
Freak Show said:
...some of those girls got to be weighing no less than 3 bills.....that's one fast f****ing car to be pulling around that kind of weight...
You mean roller-pig over there. Gotta at least weigh a deuce or deuce and a half (and at four feet five inches).
11 seconds my ass. Too bad their message board is down and out. Could've had some fun.

·
Registered
151 Posts
What do you guys think that girls can't race ??? Well I would pull up to almost any car and race it... I'm not the best in racing, I'm learning. I have made a few kills, and have beatten people who have raced alot. So girls can race, you guys can't deal with it...if you want as my boyfriend 91vr4n00maxima.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Mystic_Stealth said:
What do you guys think that girls can't race ??? Well I would pull up to almost any car and race it... I'm not the best in racing, I'm learning. I have made a few kills, and have beatten people who have raced alot. So girls can race, you guys can't deal with it...if you want as my boyfriend 91vr4n00maxima.
ohh god.........I knew this would happen

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'M REALLY SICK OF GUYS THAT THINK GIRLS CAN'T RACE. I DEAL WITH IT EVERYDAY, ALL I CAN SAY IS BRING IT ON !!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Whoa...hold on there

No one says girls can't race. I think some of us are just looking a the physics of it all.
A Dodge Neon can't propel a 300lb person down the quarter in 11 seconds when the only mods it has is a cat back exhaust.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts