Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gettin so bored with the cars around here. There's nothing really all that fast. No one to play with. I even went to the Supra board and posted my time trying to get some people around here out. I'm rather slow and I can't get any play!!!
I still haven't gotten a good race from the Vette guy thats around, just some messin around. This is getting rediculous!

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Come down to NC in about 3 months...I'll give you a run for your money ;)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
come down to georgia. ruiner will hand you your ass.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Danny Boy - Where are you at in West Virginia? I am in eastern Kentucky.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
MitsuSL...I still gotta race you sometime. Maybe there will be a good gathering we can both goto soon. That way you can get yoru ass handed to you ;)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
My money is on ESC but what can I say...I'd lose to but of you's. HEHE:D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm up on the PA line at the top..This is a college town, and there's still nothin around!!! It sucks! All I can do is run around and pick on ricers. I need some friends:(
esc, wait till I get my base, then we'll run.(I'm looking for a first gen 5 sp if anyone knows anything.) I'd be real embarassed if my TT lost to a N/A.

Me run Ruiner? Nah.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
LOL...I would run ruiner but it would have to be a foot race. :D

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
vr-4wannabe said:
come down to georgia. ruiner will hand you your ass.
Heh, nah. My car is slow. But I am always up for a friendly race, though. If I lose, I lose. ;)

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
4u2nv said:
LOL...I would run ruiner but it would have to be a foot race. :D
Sure, that would be fun. Finally get to put all of those years of track and cross country to good use... ;)

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Heh, Ruiner says his car isn't that fast. Well, in my opinion, Matt93VR4s car is fast as nuts (seen him race Ruiner), and then Ruiner says he bogged his launch. Aiight Ruiner...you're confusing. First you say your car is fast, now you're tellin us it isn't. I give up!

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Danny Boy said:
I'm up on the PA line at the top..This is a college town, and there's still nothin around!!! It sucks! All I can do is run around and pick on ricers. I need some friends:(
esc, wait till I get my base, then we'll run.(I'm looking for a first gen 5 sp if anyone knows anything.) I'd be real embarassed if my TT lost to a N/A.

Me run Ruiner? Nah.
But in a few months, at least you'd have a better chance than you did with an N/A. You give me 4 or so months, and I'll be allowed to put VR-5 on the back of my car. I dunno bout all that, but ya know...it's gonna be faster than balls.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
esc said:

I'll be allowed to put VR-5 on the back of my car
HEHE :D :p :D ...VR - 5 :D :p :D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
ruiners car is definately fast. i have been for a drive in it. he did bog that launch. oh well though. dont know if he could beat matts car. i havent seen that video yet.

·
Got Boost?
4,242 Posts
esc said:
Heh, Ruiner says his car isn't that fast. Well, in my opinion, Matt93VR4s car is fast as nuts (seen him race Ruiner), and then Ruiner says he bogged his launch. Aiight Ruiner...you're confusing. First you say your car is fast, now you're tellin us it isn't. I give up!
Sorry, I guess that sarcasm is hard to express online. :) Recently, I had a friend call me 'Mr. Modest'. Just something that I do every once and a while.

Yeah, I bogged the launch worse than a 4x4 in 8ft deep mud. Btw, watch the video. You will see my car 'buck' as we start. That's what bogging a launch will do to you. ;)

F

·
0 Posts
Yup, come to NC. I'll waste some gas on you!;) I don't have know problem letting my Firehawk do the talking. Hell i'll even bring out the R6, just for kicks!:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Runier wrote
Yeah, I bogged the launch worse than a 4x4 in 8ft deep mud. Btw, watch the video. You will see my car 'buck' as we start. That's what bogging a launch will do to you.
Do you have a link to that video? I'd like to check it out.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
91VR4Z, yeah, that was me. My cousin ended up finding a 92 VR4 here locally. Next time I'll stay out of his business so I don't end up feeling like an ass.:eek:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Mitsusl said:
Danny Boy - Where are you at in West Virginia? I am in eastern Kentucky.
They have cars out there :)

Danny Boy, if you're in the New England area I'd love to give you a loss....oops, I mean race sometime ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts