Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My GTO has to be reborn because some asshole stole it and took most of all aftermarket parts on her.
Yeah,when police officer showed me my GTO....man she looked like naked lol

Anyway,I want to have my GTO with new style.

Does anyone know where I can get 3000GT emblem that is between tail lamp.
My GTO is J-spec so it's "GTO"

If someone has it and doesn't need it anymore, would you sell it to me or exchange with my GTO?

Thanx.

PS. Thanks to 3SX's Eric. You've given me kind words that helped me out in some way......

·
Registered
341 Posts
you want to trade center panels?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I live near a mitsu dealer. I can order one, and ship it to you if you want. Shipping from Painesville, Ohio, USA 44077-5358

·
Registered
341 Posts
you want the one on the bumper or on the center piece? what year? where to ship to?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm really sorry I haven't gotten to check up on it yet. I will sometime this week. My father was in for surgery earlier in the week, and thanksgiving was on thursday. I'll try to get over to the dealership early in the week.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DodgeStealthGuy
I' m sorry about your father. That's ok to take time to check up on it. I don't wnat to make you hurry.
Oh yeah "thanksgiving"! I think it's beautiful holyday. We don't have it overhere Japan though.
Freak Show gave me some information so that I might use the shop. If I did,I would let you know.

Freak Show
Thanks man. I will check it up!
Just your HN remainds me of that a movie "Ring"...have you watched it yet?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
DodgeStealthGuy
How's it going? Everything is alright?
I asked Hans about 3000GT emblem and I will order from him.
Thank you for your cooperation
;)

Freak Show
Thanks for th information.
Hans is cool as well as you guys.

Anyway, I wanna put my GTO picture here,but I can't!!
Whenever I try,it says "Your picture is too big" eventhough it's smaller than 102400 bytes.
How come?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hey, thanks for waiting. It's probably better you went throug hans, my price would have been higher. My dad's doing great, and thanks again for waiting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts