1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
?Mark
16,570 Posts
welcome back

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
Oh hey, 7 months later, I notice this thread!

Hey everyone :) I was bored at work and caught up on the three motorcycle forums I read, so I thought I'd pop back over and see what was up :)

The rumors are true... I found a woman to actually marry me, haha. Her name is Kristina, and we've been happily married for 2.5 years now.

I had the 95 Blue Base Stealth, last, but one day it died on me... turned out to be the alternator. I took it in, and while they were working on it, the power steering rack broke. They weren't going to pay for that, and looking at a $2,000+ repair bill was the end for 'er. This was the end of 2012, and I retired the car with 133,000 miles. Got $1,000 for it on the trade-in for a new Kia Soul :(

That was back when I was a field technician, and driving like crazy... I put 30,000 miles on my new Soul the first year I had it. In any event, I went back to software QA and work in downtown Cleveland and love my job.

Wife works for dealer tire and has the hook up for cheap rubber ;)

Anyway, for excitement now, I ride, instead of drive. I TXTed George (DVLISH) not too long ago, and he's still around... He married Mandy, his Longtime GF, and they might even have a baby, not sure. I don't really keep in touch with anyone else from the boards, regularly, but my condo is still littered with 3/S paraphernalia, and probably will be for the rest of my life, haha. A vr4 spyder is still on my list for when I win the lottery :)

Oh, and John, I have a beard now... Kristina wanted me to grow one, and we all know... what the woman wants, the woman gets :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4glr1bn5cf12jpz/IMG_3017.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bk14uhy462un2nm/WeddingInStairwell_jpg.jpg

I guess I'll go poke my nose into the other forum... didn't this one split off and Alan left to run another?

Hope everyone is doing well!

·
This, too, shall pass.
4,458 Posts
I work at a desk again... Lots of time for browsing internet forums :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts