Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they had 1 18 inch chrome stealth wheel for 250, a set of 16 inch stealth 1st gen wheels for 250, a set of 16 in 3000gt wheels for 350, and a set of 18 in oz monte carlos in great shape for 700, all were without tires, anyone need these?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Which factory Stealth wheels were they, the dual slant like on my ES? And were the Monte Carlo OZ's in chrome? Thanks!

Jeremy
'91 Stealth ES www.angelfire.com/pa3/stealth

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the stealth wheel were exactly the same as yours, they were pretty rough thou, they were bent in a couple spots. the oz were not chrome, they were silver, i think aluminum. they looked brand new, if i didnt already have oz mito modulars i would have bought those monte carlos in a second!

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im unsure of the name of the shop, i drive by in every day so i will look tomorow for ya, fyi, they are without tires. i just replaced the 18s on my car and it cost 1000 for 4 tires. just so you know what your gettin into. also the rims were stacked on top of each other so the bottom ones may be scratched, i dont know, but the top one looked beautiful!

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
And they will fit my TT??? I think I like them, lemme know if they all look good and if they are a firm 700 or if that is what they would like to start bargining at... Not that it is a bad price, but I would love to spend less!!!!

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i went back there today and talked to the guy, i pulled out all four of the monte carlos and they looked like they were in good shape, dirty, but in good shape, i took pictures of them, if you want to see them email me at [email protected] also, the guy didnt want to ship the rims across country, so he suggested that i buy them and then ship them to you cod. i dont have a problem with this because i know that the rims are worth it. and if worse comes to worse i know that i could sell them and get my money back. oh yah, i almost forgot, i talked him down to 650. later, rob schoen, in michigan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts