Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Life begins @ 30psi
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some guys wanted my vid when I made 368hp and 408Tq. I have the vid of that somewhere also. I need to find it.
But this vid I made 355hp and 398Tq

**yes I did hit fuel cut in the vid and yes that did hurt Dyno #'s**
http://www.z32.org/unsorted/Clip2.mpg

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Dood! That shit is awesome. Almost 400 torque? Madd crazy man.

·
Life begins @ 30psi
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
esc said:
Dood! That shit is awesome. Almost 400 torque? Madd crazy man.
Stock turbo's:eek:

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
i hope that's on stock turbos! im guess that's like a stage 4 or so? intake, exhaust, boost controller and down pipes and test pipes.?

·
Life begins @ 30psi
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HaloZ said:
i hope that's on stock turbos! im guess that's like a stage 4 or so? intake, exhaust, boost controller and down pipes and test pipes.?
Dude, you do know thats 355 ALL WHEEL HP right? And 400 ALL WHEEL TQ Not Rear wheel hp.

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
I'll tell you this much... those settings aren't gonna do it for ya rob.

Before my latest volley of mods I was running -12% on the VPC and -13~15% on the SAFC... now that I have done a bit more

(previous mods were - VPC/SAFC, 450's, 255lph pump, K&N, Accel coils, DIS4, Accel wires, UDP, 2.5" true duals, ProfecA, Alum flywheel, RPSIII, CFDS, etc...)

I am looking more towards -20% on the SAFC!!! I dunno why... that is to get it off the totally pegged mark of the A/F meters. (new mods- FMIC, 2"ID hard pipes, new O2's, new bearings, SMC kit (not armed), totally reworked intake system (to turbos), etc...)

My car when it was parallel to Rich's was running on similar but not exact settings- however Dave's car was way different and so were others that were pulling good times. Now that I have changed things a little, it's all bunk.

The only safe way to do anything, is datalog, then dyno.

I'm tuning by ear and logger, and I expect to blow the motor sooner or later... after the rebuild I'll look into dynoing :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts