Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a connection at Dodge that can get FACTORY ORIGINAL 96 Stealth spoilers for $550 each.

They are not as cheap as I'd like them to be but it's $100 cheaper than anywhere else I've seen them. Retail is $768.

If you are interested, send me an email: [email protected]

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have one yet. I can get you a pic of a 96 Stealth spoiler but not one inthe box until I order one. I won't have the money to get one for a little while. I am about to dump $5000 into parts for the motor so I can't afford to spend money on the body parts until the motor is complete.

If someone is seriously interested they can send me the money and I can order the spoiler. When it gets here I can post pics. It will be the correct one, I made him check and he said the part # is different than all the other years. If for some strange reason it's not the correct spoiler I can refund the money out of my pocket and then get my money back when I return the spoiler.

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I get mine, I am going to take it to a local body shop that does a lot of fiberglass work and see if they can mold it and reproduce them. If so, I will sell those as well.

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is a pic I found:

·
ASSCLOWN IN CHIEF OBAMA
8,425 Posts
erubuni options

Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:48:56 -0500
From: "Erebuni Corp." <[email protected]> | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
To: "m ss" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: 96 stealth spoiler help!

We only sell what we already make.

>-Did you get my pic of the differnt styles?? You only
>sell the 91-95 stock, we all want the larger bulgier
>96
>
>can it be made by a group order basis??
>

??????????

>-- "Erebuni Corp." <[email protected]> wrote:
>> make what duplicate? If you are interested in our
>> products we can make as
>> many as you pay for.

??????????

>>
>> >Can you consider constructing a duplicate for our
>> web
>> >site? There is a huge demand for this part. Thanks,
>> >
>> >Mo
>> >

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
tokaygecko said:
I have a connection at Dodge that can get FACTORY ORIGINAL 96 Stealth spoilers for $550 each.

They are not as cheap as I'd like them to be but it's $100 cheaper than anywhere else I've seen them. Retail is $768.

If you are interested, send me an email: [email protected]
Have you bought one yourself? I thought somebody else tried to buy one through the dealership and they could only get them the 91-95 style....even though it was sold as a 96'.
If it is actually a 96', well then, rock on! :D

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I am going to order one tomorrow and take pics when it gets here. I don't want to drop that much money on body stuff right now though so I'd like to sell it rather quickly.

If someone is interested at this price, I will get it and we can go from there...

Anyone???

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
I'm 99% sure you'll end up with a '91-'95 style wing, I've already searched through Mopars inventory. Try to place the order before paying, you just might get lucky but don't count on it.

The wings can be found on the following 1996 cars:

57 R/T TTs
115 R/Ts
188 Base Models

For a grand total of 360 wings in existence plus perhaps a couple that may have been sold through Mopar.

Good Luck.

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just placed my order for the wing. If it's the right one is anyone interested?

I'm not trying to spend that much money on the looks of my car right now. I have better things to spend my money on (AAM 16G's, FMIC, Stage III Heads, etc)

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
I like the idea of molding new ones. A friend and I figured with all the CF and fiberglass parts people are coming up with, why not be able to make a 96 style spoiler. What would be perfect is mold it with the area the brake light slides into empty, so anyone with the tacoshell now can just pull the light out of theirs and put it into a new one after painting it (if they so desire).

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
I really should spend the money on go-fast parts, but I guess I would enjoy a 96 spoiler more.

If you've got the right one, I'll get one.

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cool. I'll post pics when it gets here. For once I hope Joe G. is wrong.

Who knows, I may like it so much I'll keep it.... Probably not though, too broke.

·
Large Member
6,163 Posts
NNNooooo!!!!

I for one am opposed to the idea.. The best thing about the 96 spoiler is that they are so hard to come by.. It's like with the 99 front end.. at first they were cool, and rare.. but then everyone and their grandmothers starting converting to the 99 front end and it's like "oh, another conversion". If you want to buy one brand new from Dodge and drop $600, then that's cool.. but don't copy them..

·
Treblick's Nightmare
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's what we all want to do, but a $600 spoiler that cost dodge $35 to make:rolleyes:

I agree w/ you about the 99 front end but you know what, they still look sick.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.