Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm reposting cause i need to find out any drawbacks or advantages of the part. i'm going to need a new one soon so i need info now. TIA.

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
well i wouldn't normally post here, but i didn't want you to get too lonely.

i have that clutch and it looks great! but thats as good as i can say because it is still sitting in the box

i am having it installed along with my new engine (sometime in the future)

good luck

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the concern.... I Guess i'm going to go ahead and get it, i'll have it in at the end of the month so maybe i'll have to tell you how it holds up.

·
Registered
334 Posts
IceHawk, I guess it depends on if you do a lot of driving in traffic(daily car) or just for weekend performer.. I don't know if that particular clutch has any drawbacks, but probably one of the better clutches for a daily driver. If you want more grip then you could go with a couple others.

Mario 94 VR-4

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
I don't have the carbon claw but I do have the Turbo Clutch from RPS. The only difference is that the turbo clutch uses the RPS plate and the OE disk, where the carbon claw uses the RPS plate and a carbon fiber disk. I am very happy with my clutch. It has great drivability and grip. I'm making somewhere in the neighborhood of 400HP and I have no slip or problems to speak of.

And (don't hold me to this) I think Jack T. was using the turbo clutch when he made is 10.80 run...

Mark
'93 RT TT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts