Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· One Shot, One Kill!
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! I recently moved to Huntsville, AL from Austin, TX. I'm still with the DFW-HOU-ATX crew, but I live here now.
I've been reading a few posts, but rather than introduce myself in their threads, thought I'd make my own!

So, I'm Army, 36 y/o. Moved here for military PCS back in October. I moved here with 2 cars: My VR-4, and my Firebird. Both do not hold very much in terms of household goods, but more than one would imagine.

Needless to say, I'm getting situated, and starting to work on the car a bit. I'm anxious to meet local folks, and network.

I'm savvy enough, but not a bolt head. I live in South Huntsville, AL, and work near RedStone Arsenal.

Hit me up! :rimshot:

· One Shot, One Kill!
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow. 22 views and not a single "welcome". Thanks...

· One Shot, One Kill!
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I work with Aviators, but not one myself. Mostly, back in TX. Small world. I've assessed about 120 pilots so far, and have several O/W/E friends in the field. Let me know what I can do. My name is Mike, BTW. I've been making contacts quite well, and quickly. Just let me know if I can help ya'!

· |RLII Photography|
5,035 Posts
Wow! Sorry man, I haven't checked the SE forum in many, many months. Welcome to HSV! This is a great place for cars and people who love cars. My wife (VR4Dani) and I live on the east side of town, over Chapman mountain. She drives a white Evo X with black GramLights and I DD a gray 335 MSport sedan. Track either of us down if you see us out and about :D

I'll PM you my number. If you give me a call I can give you the skinny on all of the local car happenings.

· One Shot, One Kill!
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Rob! Will do. I'm in S. HSV. Well be talking!

-Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.