·
Obsessive Carpolsive
2,073 Posts
subscribed also! good read

·
BAWC: In the Mix
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I need to make some changes and updates to this thread but I can't edit my posts.... :(

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
make the changes in a new post, no need to edit the original. copy and paste the old attachments if you want to update them.

·
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
When I get time I'll just start a new thread and request this one get deleted. New people getting into this aren't going to read the whole thread and its best to get the bad info out of sight so as not to confuse people.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i just want to tune with my wideband. and i don't know what to do because i'm a noob. i've done a fair amount of work to my engine and now it's tune time. monochrome did you ever make a post/thread about tuning with a w/b?

·
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Nope but you know you can't tune closed loop with a wideband right?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Nope but you know you can't tune closed loop with a wideband right?
Yup. Sure do. :)
However... Can i still use my wideband to help get my afr's right at idle? Like im running so rich with my 660's that im fouling plugs at idle.
Ive changed my scaling and copied latency numbers from that chart that was on one of the threads. I feel like those are just generic numbers to make things work and now i have to log and fine tune. Is that correct?

·
One fix at a time
7,762 Posts
Tune your idle using the fuel trims. That'll tell you how much bigger the computer thinks the injectors are. Watch the 16 part video if you already haven't.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts