Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,
I just bought the program and I'm trying to learn how to do color changes and I would like also to know how to add graphics to a pic of a car. For example what the car would look like with vinyls. I posted this thread so that maybe someone with experience would post a "how to" for all of the noobs, like me to be able to use the programming we buy. If someone does a nice write up can the mods sticky this so it helps all of the forum users please. I will post back when I find out things to add. Thank you all for your time.

·
Obsessive Carpolsive
2,073 Posts
Tons of information already exists on photoshop. Goodluck!

Here is a start...

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply and yes I realize there is lots of information out there. The point of this thread was to have it a sticky for all new people with Photoshop to know how to do the most common things wanted with that program when it comes to our cars. I noticed this question being asked over and over again in the threads below and noticed a lot of people asking others to do something for them on photo shop. It would be nice if we share our knowledge with others so it will cut down of the "can you Photoshop this for me" and "how do you do" threads.

Once again thank you very much for the post as it does help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts