Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1991 Stealth R/T non turbo that is black, w/ red leather interior. I know are cars are somewhat rare to begin with, but of all the 3/S's I've seen, I never have seen a black 1st generation Stealth with red leather interior besides mine. I just read a post i the lounge about a woman seling one like mine for $70k and it made me wonder. Obviously she's insane, and it wouldn't increse the value that much, if at all. Maybe I just don't have a good eye for spotting them, but if anyone knows anything about the production numbers of this kind of Stealth please share some comments. Thanks.

·
mmm.. caffeine
3,868 Posts
There is a thread on here with tons of production info. Do a search for it.

I think the red interior was pretty common on the black cars.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think that the most rare 3SI car is a 96 RT/TT.

·
VA Turbo
1,264 Posts
Kevin, did you get the damn car yet? Also, what is Jon's phone number again? I NEED to talk to him NOW! By the way, I saw my car in the guy's shop yesterday...he is actually doing something to it now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Bios24

The 99VR-4 is rare but I see a couple of those here & there every now & then. But the 96 RT/TT is still the rarest yet. I've seen only one my whole life. The only way you can tell the difference from a 96 Stealth & any other 2nd gen 3S car is by the spoiler. On the rear edge of the spoiler, it tappers upwards like a scoop instead of the plain flat 91-95 style spoilers.

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Bah, my 3000GT is more rare :). There was only 1 other 3000GT that came off the assembly line exactly like mine that is here in the US/Canada :D. Now I need to hunt it down. Anyone got carfax?

·
Registered
466 Posts
not that rare heh

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Click on the link in my signature titled "A Tribute to the Rarest 3S, the '96 Stealth R/T TT" for more details on production numbers (all years).

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hans91GT said:
Bah, my 3000GT is more rare :). There was only 1 other 3000GT that came off the assembly line exactly like mine that is here in the US/Canada :D. Now I need to hunt it down. Anyone got carfax?
SAME HERE! :D Only 1 other with California Emissions but 8 other with federal. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts