Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: :(
Hey guys i just got the unfortunite news yesterday, that informed me that due to my sister getting into an accident we are all pulled from the insurance. I will have to be on my own. I will be unable to make the payments on the car itself, and on full cov insurance. so my babys for sale.

Specs-
its a 94 3000gt base, its got 103,000 on the odd. the car is seriouy in near perfect shape. Im leaving the pioneer cd player in it with a seprate EQ. New heavy duty clutch 3 weeks ago. dual dragger gt exhaust, no cat(still have the whole stock exhaust and cat). it has an alarm on it, the wire looms under the hood. I have racing pedals, new shift boot and chrome shift knob. I do have a set of 18 inch eagle 077's polished on it,with summireto zr's. these are only 2 months old, so is the exhaust. so it will be an extra 1000 for te rims/tires cause they are brand new still.

what do you guys think price wise? plese help....

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I'll tell you from my experience, any money you put into the car don't expect to get back. Your goal should be between $7,000 and $9,000. Which is still a bit high considering the cars got over 100k, people usually try to stay away from that. Good luck though!!!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
You live on LI??? Are ya coming to the gathering? Check the link in my sig bro! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank for the reply

ill be prob posting pictures soon. just one more thing that i forgot, it has platnium tints on it, its 35%. that means that they are semi-mirror in the day and turns black at night. thanks again guys. if ne one is possibly interested in it, just PM me im in NY long island, thanks again...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
re-basic insurance

i would get basic insurance for it, but im financing, like 3k left, so you need full coverage for some reason
Basically im probally screwed

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Re: re-basic insurance

n/a943000 said:
i would get basic insurance for it, but im financing, like 3k left, so you need full coverage for some reason
Basically im probally screwed
Get your parents to co-sign a personal loan for it and then pay off the car loan. That way you aren't under the whole financing bullshit.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Home equity...

Get your parents (if they will) to take out a small home equity loan. You can do it for no fees at all and they can deduct the interest when taxtime comes.

Then get basic coverage...you're gonna take too big of a loss if you sell it with all that extra shit on it.

Doug

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the help

thanks for all the help guys, im going play it out and see what happens.
dominik-I might have prior arrangements for that friday, but theirs lke a 75% chance that I will be going too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts