Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car was hit and I am really thinking about going for a 99 front conversion. I was just wondering about how much I can ask for my front headlights, front/rear active aero, and the turn signals?

·
Registered
709 Posts
:D :D
I would say $10 plus shipping for the two lights. I’ll paypal you!
:p :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
$10? is this an auction.... I bid $15 :D
seriously though, when you come up with a price let me know, I'm interested in them.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, when I get my car and extra parts back (who knows when), I will be trying to get rid of the lights then.

I just ordered the stuff from http://www.partznet.com/ for the '94 to '99 Front conversion it ended up costing me about $1400. I will be getting about $500 of that back though from the auto body shop on my bumper.

·
Registered
282 Posts
read your email, i sent you one concerning a purchase :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
blfreund did you get your email from me? If not i can reply here, i am extremely interested in those headlights.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ph34R, I emailed you. I am not sure if '94 3000GT headlights fit on '94 Stealths. I think that they are a little different. Also you have a black car. The '94-'96 headlights are color matched to the car, and they are sealed units. So if you got mine you would be driving around with pear white headlights.

·
Registered
282 Posts
actually all i need it the glass cover, so if you sell me the driver's side light i will dissassemble it myself and put the new glass cover on my old headlight assembly, mine is cracked and all i need is the driver's side, so if you are willing to sell me only one i would much rather just buy one and i will be more generous in the paying, i didn't read my email so i will email you back about this when i get it in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But are the headlights the same for '94 3000GT-Stealth? I am also not sure how hard it would be to take the glass cover off, and re-seal it. I believe that is would be fairly hard todo. Maybe someone how has attempted this might tell us more about the process.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i did this myself, thats how the one cracked in the first place. Read your email, i responded.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts