Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the shop i am sponsered through here in Denver Colorado is about to call it quits after 17 years of service! After the sept 11th happenings, their payroll has dropped to nill! They still sell parts here and there but most of the income is from the service side. I am really bummed right now because of this announcement! I picked up my turbos today and never have seen their shop with no cars at all in there! :(
So i bid my farewells to Action Turbos and i hope the best for them! I wish there was somthing i could do but i cant which is a hopeless feeling when you get to know the people personally and have dealt with them since 1994!
So anyother shops out there about to go under or are on the verge????
Anyone want to pick up where action left off for my sponsership???? :)
I'll put banners on my car and web hosting service...

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The shop I worked out closed after being in business for almost 30 years. I was the Manager for the last 5. Business had slowly declined over the last 10. The automotive aftermarket business in general is going through some tough times. Not just the high performance end of but the production end of it as well. We were a production and high performance shop.

I know what you mean about personal contacts. It's been kinda tough not dealing with the same people anymore. I had alot of customers that I had become pretty good friends with.

I work for a parts warehouse distributer now and it's a little slow there as well. Hopefully we can all recover soon.

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts