Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

How long have you owned your 3/S for?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another interesting idea for a poll, let us know how long you have owned your 3/S (any 3/S) for.

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
10/96, so coming up on 11 years in 5 months or so.

T

·
0 Posts
Bought my 91 R/T in October of last year and 3 weeks later I bought my 94 VR4...I had to have it after I found out I was only paying $2500 for it :muahaha:

·
I call it like I see it..
13,409 Posts
You don't own a 3/s..it owns you!!! Mine has owned me for about 3.2 years

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Bought it October 4th, 2004 so a little over 2 1/2 years.

·
Norcal3S.com
4,596 Posts
I got the VR4 back in Feb 2005. I was 16 and just got my license. She was 100% bone stock... but hey, look at it now :)

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
which one LOL
first one was 6 years ago

·
Registered
615 Posts
Bought it Jan 03 right before I got my current job. 4+ years of the same car and same job. Only problem is I could have bought 2 of these for all the money I spent fixing it in those 4 years.

·
Profesional Insomniac
1,002 Posts
bought my VR4 in november of 05, had my SL since dec of 04

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Got my car in April '99 :) . Has been running for 5 out of the 8 years. In it's defense, however, I got it as a partial interior burn car and had to swap in the interior of a '94 stealth (didn't realize how much trouble the 2nd gen interior in a 1st gen was going to be), and the transmission was toast. It also sat for quite sometime when I had too many cars to drive it often (1 yr, +/- 3 months) even though there wasn't anything ESPECIALLY wrong with it ;) .

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
bought mine in june of 2003 took it off the road six monthes later to do a "little" upgrading. almost four years later a little work is a total engine build and should be done in about a month. only put 3k miles on it when it was on the road. i miss it so much.

·
51 Posts
I bought mine in December 1995 when it had but 29K miles on it...I am now up around 208K...each and every mile has been awesome...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts