Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, it's been forever,
So how is everyone doing? From summer 2015 until yesterday I'm been fighting Prostate Cancer. First, they found it, removed it 1-2016, came back nov. 2017 and finished radiation treatments and drugs yesterday.
I still have my Stealth and Batmobile project. I got a battery last week and have oil cooler leak. I have only driven it maybe 100 miles last summer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
From a quick google I read that that Dodge Venom was built on a Neon chassis! Never would have thought that haha. The Batmobile project looks awesome!! Definitely would love to see it in person when you have it completed! I'm also a relatively newer member here. Currently building a custom stainless Catback for my 99 3000GT SL. I'm up near the Dayton area so if anyone ever heads out to the Cars and Coffee in Austin Landing hit me up! I've been going to those fairly regularly last year and plan to do the same this year.

·
My car is a money pit
2,768 Posts
I'm in Dayton (Kettering) as well, over by Oakwood! I'd like to meet up with some locals, but I haven't found anyone willing to yet.

My 3.7L 3076R build will be running as soon as the weather gets nice. Hopefully you see me around town. It won't look like much cause it won't be painted, but I want to get it mechanically sound first!

·
TIRED OF WAITING
779 Posts
Ohioman,

Glad to hear you are winning the battle! Letitfly, I like the pic, my son is a freshman Disc thrower at Miami, first meet is this weekend. I am still waiting to get my engine back from Scott after thrust washer/bearing failure. If he doesnt come through on warrante I will have to sell it which sucks. I dont like being a quitter but I work too hard to be in debt due to something that I rarely get to use.

Clay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts