Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this on the GTO club in Japan, I wouldn't mind having it... with NACA ducts, and big air duct to release the hot air... mmm good design.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Looks pretty good except for the Blue things on them. What are the blue things anyway???

·
Finally back!
1,226 Posts
Those look like hood pins.

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
yeah thats an awesome hood, its made by Pit Road M M-16 Fighter Aero Hood. all of the vents are functional. check out www.pitroadm.com. I saw that Jahcee can get them for aobut $860

·
Registered
207 Posts
hey what is the website for the GTO club in japan? thanks

Matt D.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
THAT IS SWEEEEET! I want that front end too. That is just totally awesome. I would have to go with some different colored hood pins though. Black at least, heh. Imma have to save up some money and buy that stuff.

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
thats a bomex front bumper cover...sweet too... the whole body kit gives our cars a real nice look...lots of hard lines...

·
*Insert Evil Laughter*
3,141 Posts
So is it that you NEED hood pins on a carbon hood because it is light or something? Or is it just a preference... I'm not into those things either. Nice hood though.. The best I've seen!

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
I like it.

·
The Wizard Of Aaahhhhh's
1,596 Posts
Eric_VR-4 said:
KD4PWH,
What is that Huge long HOLE behind the whasher jets???
I have no idea...I just remember seeing that hood, and put a link to it on here.

Chris

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
Anything other than the stock hood almost requires hood pins. Aftermarket hoods are so light they start to lift at high speeds.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts