Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post, but I have been reading here for a few months.

I just bought a 95 SL Spyder and on of the brake lights is out. Where can I get to the bulb to change it. I have tried the trunk, but I do not see how.:confused:

4,448 Posts
i believe that you have to take the inner trunk panels out to get to the taillight. sucks, eh? you should be able to get a replacement at a pep boys or comparable auto store.

since you're in hagerstown, i know of two other members there!! one has a silver non turbo GT with a body kit and huge wing (doesn't look the best IMO :() and the other has a green non turbo GT with some mods done. the kid with the green one commutes to the local business school i think. give 'em a wave whenever you see them!!! we also have some shows at hagerstown (the mall by target i think) which 3SI members go to. you really should check it out sometime!!

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
there should be little doors in the rear of the trunk, and from inside those there are nuts you take off that will allow the taillight fixture to come out, then u can change the bulb.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

I will look at the trunk this weekend. Thanks also for the local information.

The post for a get together next year in Ocean City, are they referring to OC, MD?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts