Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jus wanna say that was one of the greatest if not the best world series I've ever seen, certainly got my moneys worth..($50/mo. cable) :D Great job Dbacks and nice try Yanks....destiny?:confused: what destiny?:rolleyes:

Jim
'97 3KGT Pearl White
no res bottle

(BoSox fan)

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
I've been a Yankee fan for years. I really hoped that they would pull off a victory. This last game was a close one, too. I have to give the DBs credit. They did very well and deserved their win.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hats off to The Rocket for an outstanding 7th game performance also, AL Cy Young winner for sure.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
jimh634 said:
hats off to The Rocket for an outstanding 7th game performance also, AL Cy Young winner for sure.
Yah, I agree with you on that one. I'd be surprised if he wasn't. :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Been a Dbacks fan for 4 years (hah, 4 years). I still can't believe what happened. The better team won.

Mariano who?

-Zach

·
Registered
708 Posts
What a finish!!!! Great game, great series. I've been a Yankee fan for years, but I have to admit that I was pulling for Arizona, it's great to see a fresh team take home the crown.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Lets go D-Backs!:cool:

·
your mom
303 Posts
Randy Johnson got himself a World Series... I'm overfilled with happiness for him.
Way to go Big Unit.

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
I hate to admit that I've been a Tigers fan my whole life (pretty pathetic aren't they). So I have a natural hatred for the Yankees. It was nice to see someone other then them finally becoming the World Champs. And to do it at home, what a way to be able to celebrate. Even Guliani showed me even more class by applauding the winners.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts