Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my batmobile currently underway (4 year project)

I have a picture of my friends custom batmobile. It was painted white as a base color and it's gloss black right now. I was wondering what it would look like in different colors like Silver, Yellow, Mustang baby Blue. Want to have some fun and see what you can come up with?
One guy built a red '89 when he lost motivation on the build. Then painted it red for Police & Firefighters of 9-11-1. I'll dig up the photo and post it.

I added a picture of my main body as it sits right now..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a good photo of red batmobile I was thinking about...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just about everyone uses a 91-96 Caprice frame. See couple other chassis like old Nascar frame and I think 80's corvette. I'm using frame from 94 Caprice interceptor and I'll have to add 21" to frame. Wheelbase is 140" but the frame width is right on. Total size is 21' long X 7.5' wide w/140" wheelbase..

·
under the knife again
2,468 Posts
Black man. Its batman... spierman is red and superman is blue.

BATMAN IS BLACK!

Thats so cool though. What kinda motor is in it? You goina have some flame thrower shit and something to make the front "turbine" spin?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Black man. Its batman... Spider-Man is red and Superman is blue.

BATMAN IS BLACK!

That's so cool though. What kinda motor is in it? You gonna have some flame thrower shit and something to make the front "turbine" spin?
The Batmobiles (2) is gray right now because of 'On Star' used them for display ad. My Batcar will be a satin black w/flame thrower and spinning turbine. No machine guns but that my change before the build is done.

The red batmobile came after few 1,000 hours of labor and the guy needed a reason to finish it. Their is a gold one that was used for display at a airplane museum.

:):) I really would love to see the car in different colors if someone can do that for me...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's couple more but would love to see someone do Baby Blue and how about a full chrome look :) please

1 - 9 of 9 Posts