Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I posted in here awhile back and a few of the members wanted do know when the Supra owners (in Houston) meet up.

Well, Saturday November 3, a few of us will meet at the Starbucks on Westhiemer and Post Oak (Houston, Texas) at about 10:30pm.

Come out if you can (I know the notice is short). If you have any questions email me.

Take it easy.

Chappy
98' Quicksilver

·
Native
3,894 Posts
That is a Sweet ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wraith R/T awd: Thanks man! :D

Raja: How in the world do you know my "bro?" Anyway, he does have Supra for sale, a 98' Quicksilver like ours but bone stock. I checked it out today and it is really clean. It is an automatic like mine though. If you want a six speed you should call him, 713 952 7900. He found exactly what I wanted so I recommend him.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Chappy said:

Raja: How in the world do you know my "bro?" Anyway, he does have Supra for sale, a 98' Quicksilver like ours but bone stock. I checked it out today and it is really clean. It is an automatic like mine though. If you want a six speed you should call him, 713 952 7900. He found exactly what I wanted so I recommend him.
I called him once when I WAS in the market for a Supra. But he had 2 Auto's at the time for sale. I would love a QS but only 6 spd would do.:) But I am laying off plans about getting a supra for a while now. So whenever I am in the market again, I will call him and see what he's got. :)

·
Sc300-2jzgte coming soon
2,047 Posts
blkstealth said:
Oh man, someday I will own a Quicksilver 98 6spd. With 5000 miles. Some day :(
are you doing a full RT conversion including rims or just body?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts