Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they have by far the best price on ground controls, and I have been wanting some for a while now. has anyone done business with them before? they arent one of the most talked about 3/S tuners but you cant beat their $350 price for the coilovers. anyone satisfied/unsatified with them?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Good find. I was just about to pay $380 for the exact same thing. They look like a good company. I'm willing to give it a try for a $30 difference. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Yeah, redbomber works there or is sponsored by them. He is on 3si and he seems to be a helpfull guy.

I would go ahead and call them and see if they have it in stock or not beofre I ordered though.

Sometimes the guys with good prices take longer than the guy who bought a dozen of them last year...

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
i've yet to order something from them, but they have very good prices on alot of different products, and I've called and talked to them...Nice guys and very helpful in decision making.

matt

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes they are in stock for the fwd's. 355 plus 33 for shipping, but they will take 10 off if its your first purchase. too bad my timing belt took a shit on me today!! its stretched and very loose. repair bill is 800, so im going to have to say bye to the 3si community for a while. im buying a 99 LS1 Z28 with 20K miles!!, but its sad to say bye to my stealth eventhough it was a non turbo:(

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
StealthEs92 said:
yes they are in stock for the fwd's. 355 plus 33 for shipping, but they will take 10 off if its your first purchase. too bad my timing belt took a shit on me today!! its stretched and very loose. repair bill is 800, so im going to have to say bye to the 3si community for a while. im buying a 99 LS1 Z28 with 20K miles!!, but its sad to say bye to my stealth eventhough it was a non turbo:(

screw the stealth:p...ls1's are awsome cars...congrats

Matt

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
I have done business w/ horsepowerfreaks.com and their service is excellent. they have one of the best prices around. Chris is a great guy, he hooked me up w/ a good price for my apexi n1 characters. Shipping was nice and quick too!

Give them a call, and you'll see what I mean.

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
leave it to the ghetto dealerships to screw things up! they were asking just over 14.5 for this z28, i told them after any combination of what they will give me for my car and the reduction on the camaro ill give them 10K for it. i apply for the loan and go back today to talk to the guys. they now are telling me the price on the camaro was 16.5 and they can only go to 15.9:eek: thats overpriced and different from what they told me the first time, and its the same guy giving me these screwed up prices. so they just lost a sell on a car. but i am still getting a newer ls1.

·
Premium Member
8,959 Posts
horsepowerfreaks.com has the lowest prices i've ever seen anywhere. they're great to work with and very helpful. i've ordered from them before. they kick ass :cool: i'm actually going to be buying a set of ground controls next month from them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.