445 Posts
i'll take um

$20

·
Tire Pumper Extraordinair
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Edit: You can just trade me one of your many cars for them! :D

Sorry, I'm in Canada so shipping is going to cost me over $10 alone. Given I ive outside the city it's not worth my while for anything less than $30.

PS: Stealership cost is > $100 for both.

Ted

·
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! Wish that's what they went for here. :( I have a bill for one downstair on my kitchen table, $47.93 for one!

Looks like I might as well throw them in the garbage I guess...

Ted

·
Registered
445 Posts
huh

what is the diff. between the updated one and the others, iff they are better i'll take them inot i'll just take tdbuk,offer

·
Trader????
559 Posts
The factory originals have a tendency to pop out. Mits came up with updated ones (in '98 I believe) to fix the problem.

If they are the ones he is selling, they could possibly pop back out. If they are the new ones, buy 'em, its a steal.

·
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The revised ones are more resistant to popping out than the old style. Still not perfect though. I spent $100 because my left side button was perfect, right side would sometimes pop out if my shirt sleeve would get caught in the button. So, I decided to replace both because I heard of the revised ones being able on 3si. Well, Now my right is perfect, but the left pops out when it gets caugh on my sleeve occasionally! :mad:

I'd mix and match, but I noticed that the color tone of the button housing is a bit different between the two and that bugs me more than the occasional button popping out...

Sigh, basically was a good way to blow $100...

Ted

1 - 8 of 8 Posts