Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ouch

Man I hope no one knew this guy.....can't even think if others woulda been hurt if he had a vr4 instead.

·
Registered
497 Posts
yea man, u see a pic of a nasty crash and u ask if the rims are for sale? wtf is wrong with you? sick fuck.

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Man I hope no one knew this guy.....can't even think if others woulda been hurt if he had a vr4 instead
I'm sorry, but having a VR4 doesn't mean you're any safer if you're a BAD DRIVER. An idiot can kill himself in a VR4 just as easily as he could kill himself in a Neon.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
That is a horrible wreck.

-Jeff

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
manxk, why dont u read the 1st post more carefully, then maybe gatecrasher's reply will make more sense, and maybe you'll delete your last reply......

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
man that almost brings me to tears.

about 2 years ago my friend was driving my girlfriends car to pick up some people, got in an accident kill one of my friends, another one worse than death and he is now in jail for about 15 years. he is 19 now and it was two weeks before his 18th birthday.

He was driving dumb and lost control and because of it, my girlfriend lost her car, lost respect from her parents. my friend is dead, the other one lost his girlfriend, his speach, and just about all movement in his body. And now my friend that was driving is in jail. all I can say is everytime you drive think about what could happen if you feel like driving fast or stupid.

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
oh yeah it was an accord.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Why did he go to jail?

-Jeff

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
y8x said:
Are the rims for sale?
What the hell? You can leave now.

·
VR4 Member
1,877 Posts
he went to jail for manslaughter . he was driving recklessly, and cause someone to die.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gatecrasher said:

I'm sorry, but having a VR4 doesn't mean you're any safer if you're a BAD DRIVER. An idiot can kill himself in a VR4 just as easily as he could kill himself in a Neon.
Ummm gate I was implying that it coulda possibly been worse if he had an more powerful car...as in I can't even imagine if "other" people would have been hurt if he were in a vr4 instead of the sl.
Chances are he woulda been going much faster.:(
It was un UGly wreck though..I don't wish that on anyone, even a tard driver.

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Ok, I see your point now. Text doesn't usually carry the inflections and true meanings of what someone wants to say :)

·
Dare to be Stupid
2,739 Posts
hobbit382 said:
he went to jail for manslaughter . he was driving recklessly, and cause someone to die.
Wow, that sux, reminds me of something similar that happend around here 2-3 years ago on Thanksgiving. One of my mom's friends kids was driving thru a small town about 85 mph, drunk, and hit a parked car with people in it. 2 people in the moving car died & both people in the parked car died. The driver was the only one to live. Still, after a lengthy trial, all he got out of it was he has to spend thanksgiving weekend for the next 30 yrs in jail, plus alot of probation, fines, etc.

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
That 3000GT flipped reminds me of my car when I flipped it.....kinda. Wasn't quite as beat up. The wheels were fucked up, and the body was ripped. The back ride side of the frame had been dented. Laying upside down in a big ass ditch, radio blaring, skipping the CD. Me crawling out...without a fucking scratch. Not one scratch. I dunno how it happend like that...but there was nothing wrong. Then about a month later the car was comming out of the shop, brand new. (Same car in my sig).

Seriously guys...be careful. Shit like that can happen so fast you don't even realize it until it's over. And afterwards you continue to question yourself on why you took that route...why did you have to go fast...why am I driving this car? And the sad thing was...when I got on the road I wrecked on...the first thing I thought to myself was "i'm going to wreck" yet I kept going, and I did wreck....if nothing else, listen to your consciense.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts