Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any update on this?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump.! ps I know im bad at photoshop but you get the idea;)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
143 Posts
if you only want those pieces that cover the headlight...its possible and not hard with FG. i think i might be able to give you some advice how to work on it... shoot me a pm...

·
deftracing.com
5,225 Posts
Its a good idea and something I may work into a future design, What the people who are givi8ng you a hard time dont realize that in person the eyeborws integrated into the hood look about a thousand times better than slapped on eyebrows.... it looks totally oem as opposed to add on peices.

That said, you were asking for an update, but I never said I was doing it... so no update, but hope someday in the future...NO eta :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a good idea and something I may work into a future design, What the people who are givi8ng you a hard time dont realize that in person the eyeborws integrated into the hood look about a thousand times better than slapped on eyebrows.... it looks totally oem as opposed to add on peices.

That said, you were asking for an update, but I never said I was doing it... so no update, but hope someday in the future...NO eta :)
Just going off what gabber god said;) and I agree that they would look ten times better actually being part of the hood especially with an aftermarket hood like the top secret or evo hood:eek: thanks for the response though

·
Registered
272 Posts
i agree, i think it looks hot..it gives it a mean look

1 - 11 of 11 Posts