Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wizard of NOS
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the last time I am going to do this, if my car doesnt sell I will just continue to build it untill it is the fastest SL in the world. I hope someone here is interested in buying it, I would like to see it evolve.

Hollywood's Nitrous SL :D :p ;)

·
Wizard of NOS
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AwwwMan!

Right now Im asking $14,000 the parts are all new and the motor has had a complete rebuild. I have all the mod's, pics, and recites on my website check it out.

Hollywood's :D ;) :p

As you can see I built it bullet proof!:D

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
is it just me, or is your spoiler not factory?

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
looks aftermarket to me..

and not to be mean, but this seems like one of those cases where you don't get the money back that you put into it.. IMO, nobody in their right mind would pay $14k for that when for $14k you can have a VR-4 that's bad ass..

don't get offended

·
Wizard of NOS
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I didnt think it would sell for what I put into it. But when I put it on Ebay for the first time my reserve was 15K and the bids went to 14.6K. But the auction ended on a friday at 3am, and the last 10 bids happened at 1am just before Ebay shuts down for their weekly cleaning. :(:( :mad:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not to be critical or any thing but on ebay It says that it makes 135 hp per liter, or some thing to that effect? how is that possible, its not a turbo, and the nos is not on ALL the time, so incase it really is like 480 hp w/o nos its kinda misleading. I know I was scratchin my head. And once again, sorry if im sounding like a dick, I am kinda tired.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts