Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an HKS Vein pressure converter w/ the graphics control computer. This is a fuel controller that also allows you to switch to speed density and delete the MAF. It came installed in my car when I bought it and I believe that it has a 550 cc chip due to the car having 550 cc injectors. I have the sensors as well that go with it and im fairly sure it also has the harness so you dont have to splice you wiring. Im not sure exactly what the demand for this is so ill just start at 500 OBO for everything (both units, sensors, and harness) let me know if there is any other questions or concerns. Thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Attached is a picture of both the VPC and the GCC installed in my center console as well as reference photos that will allow you to see more detail in the faces of the units.

HKS vpc 003.jpg

hks_gcc.jpg

hksvpc.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
You do?! I'm interested. You say you have all the components that go with it correct? It has a 550 chip in it? Did you run the car with it? Thank you very much

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I haven't ran the car with it in years, I use a chrome ECU now. When I first got the car it had 550 injectors in it and was running on the VPC.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts