Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ordered an HKS type 1 TT (black US spec) and it arrived at the end of last week. I had it resting on the console side, next to the shifter while I was wiring it up and it slid off the edge and fell face first straight into the top of the bolt that secures the seat brackets and put a crack on the faceplate. JUST MY [email protected]#@IN LUCK!!

Anyways I have the above mentioned timer brand new except for a crack on the faceplate. I have driven around w/ it in my car for the last 2 days and it powers up and everything works perfectly, the crack is the ONLY flaw. If I had chosen to mount this in a hidden location, I wouldnt care but it is going under the CD player which is highly visible by all so I have ordered a new one already. Check out the pics for the crack I'm referring to and I'll let this go for $50 shipped to anywhere in the states. Just trying to recover a little bit of my loss, and since this reatils for ~$135 its a great deal for someone who doesnt mind the crack. If interested feel free to PM me, post here or email [email protected] Paypal preferred. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another close up

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the HKS harness that taps into the main ignition harness I'll be keeping for my next timer. Everything that came in the original box with the actual timer, I'll be providing w/ the $50 price.

I'm pretty sure its just the protective cover. I assume that if the lcd was cracked it would bleed and it doesnt.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
timer has been sold!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.