Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Can it tune greater than -/= 50%. For example I have a 94 SL and could I properly run 450cc injectors with it? If not what would you recommend?

·
Dirty American Devil
420 Posts
Why is it better?
I believe the HKS SAFR allows you more control of the RPM points where you're going to adjust the fuel flow, and provides more points along the RPM range to adjust.
I'd also like to hear from anyone who has tried to get the Fields fuel computer working - because it has some nice features like being able to save 3 different fuel maps. It also seems to be a bit cheaper ($290).

Ian

·
Registered
162 Posts
The HKS AFR is the only piggy back with its own ECU. Which means it works faster then the competition. It installs easier. It is easier to tune. It has self correcting idle control. The biggest bonus of all is that it doesn't come in the queer chrome color with the ultra rice blue face.

WD

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
WDRacing said:
The biggest bonus of all is that it doesn't come in the queer chrome color with the ultra rice blue face.

WD
Lmao, that was just too funny..

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Hey!!!!......Its not "chrome color".....its silver!!! ;) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.