Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*********** SOLD ***********

$1150 shipped

Less than 100 mile on them (paid $1650 shipped from SCE).

https://supercar-engineering.com/sc2/product_info.php?cPath=10&products_id=583

I only had these on my stealth for about 100 miles before I bought a new car and sold the stealth. They rode great even on the rough roads here. The camber plates dropped right in with no filing, great product from Phillip @ supercar-engineering.com

I made some prototype brackets to mount the brake line higher up. My braided lines did not like stretching down to the EVO8 mount hole. I also made a prototype bracket for the ABS sensor. Most folks I guess zip tie it so I just bent some metal and drilled some holes. They are not very pretty but they work.

·
Registered
790 Posts
How did they ride compared to stock, can you compare it to non ecs ride quality?
Do these allow for a stock ride height/ lowered or is the stiffness the only adjustment?
Are they user rebuildable if required?

Trying to decide if I should get these or stick to stock options.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How did they ride compared to stock, can you compare it to non ecs ride quality?
Do these allow for a stock ride height/ lowered or is the stiffness the only adjustment?

Trying to decide if I should get these or stick to stock options.

Thanks

I don't really know what stock ecs or non ecs ride like. The ecs struts in the car were shot. I could not believe how bad the car handled when I took the HKS back out to sell. It felt like a 1979 pinto when I put the stock ones back in.

The factory set HKS ride height was almost identical to stock ecs with Intrax lowering springs. I adjusted the back a tad higher I think, maybe 50mm. They are indeed ride height adjustable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts