Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nice Bum
556 Posts
double0bondo said:
subject says it all, brand new hks gt2530's with acuators, ball bearing turbos for sale...around 4000 paid...make offer...
holly shit... I soooo wish I had the money for those :) someday, I'll have those turbos on my ride:D but not for a while:(

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Bob, My bid is $1, And the actual retail price is?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as far as the price, they were bought right from stillin for 4700, here is a link http://stillen.com/sportscars_detail.asp?cat=2&subcat=163&id=2843&page=1 and as far as the other lower price, they are 1740 each so its almost 3600 with shipping, when you look at that site, this is the part number of the turbos im selling, HKS 1401-RA117 1740 there are a few other 2530's but the ones i have are the ones for 1740 each, but anyway, like i said they are BRAND NEW and am willing to take much less for them...

·
Registered
768 Posts
Are these direct bolt in or will new manifulds be needed? I was looking for specs and noticed that the rear tubo may have a different flang were the exit pipe hooks up. (end with boost) Do you have any comparisons of these to dr-500, dr-650 or GT-357? Any info would be great because I can't find very much info on this setup in a Stealth/3000gt.

·
Vr-4 Evr
2,027 Posts
YsoFast said:
Are these direct bolt in or will new manifulds be needed? I was looking for specs and noticed that the rear tubo may have a different flang were the exit pipe hooks up. (end with boost) Do you have any comparisons of these to dr-500, dr-650 or GT-357? Any info would be great because I can't find very much info on this setup in a Stealth/3000gt.

not direct bolt on. you will need a custom manifold made. they can produce 320hp each so i figure they are 'like' dr650s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts