Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade my 97 VR4 with HKS Exhaust dual tip. Any suggestions would be apprecitated. I'm wondering if I can install it myself (bolt on), or does it have to be weld on.

Newbie 97 VR4 owner

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Bolt on, uses factort hangers, and very easy to do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks
I like the yellow VR4 of yours. I was looking for that color, but couldn't find one, so I ended up with Black.

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
I know there were around 300 yellow VR-4's in 1994, but only 42 total in 95. A decently rare color so I love it, but black was the color I was looking for until I found mine. There is no color that intimidates like black.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quick VR4,

Since you have quite a few upgrades, was wondering if you have a A/F gauge. I installed the autometer a/f gauge to the front O2 sensor and hooked it up. but all i get is the rich light all the way to the right. doesn't seem to be reading correctly. any suggestions.
thanks

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Sorry, I am starting on my fuel system this winter. I will then get into monitoring richness as I will be upgrading turbos at the first of next year. I am not sure about the Autometer A/F, but start a topic and someone will know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts