Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just gauging interest and seeing what I could get for my car. Most of you know the history behind it and know what I have done to get this baby back up to tip top condition.

Not sure if I am able to sell it yet, have to talk to the wife and there needs to be a right priced VR4 available also.

Here are pics of the car. Click Here

Here are pics of the engine bay.Click Here

Just looking for input. Let me know what you all think it is worth guys, thanks.

On a side note, Matt Monett has driven my car and commented that it was definitely one of the quickest N/A's he has been in.

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,397 Posts
I've got $10.50 and a package of Twizzlers. Sound like a deal ??

You still owe me the $12500.00 for winning my snake eyes auction. Give me your car and maybe we can call it even.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Attachment...

The_sleeper_VR4 said:
I was prompted to log in to see the attachement... Oh well.
That's wierd because somebody else said the same thing. You are not supposed to have to log in to view those pictures and I checked the admin options and they are set correctly. I deleted my cookie and I get in fine as unregistered. Thanks for letting me know and I will look into it.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
it let me into the site but prompted me to log in to view the attachment as well...just to let you know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.