Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BBK Performance
Power-Plus In-Tank High-Volume Fuel Pump
for 1991-1997 3000GT or Stealth
Direct Replacement, All hardware included.
Like new, used only once.
$125 Shipping Included.

The pump flows 110-155 lph. I was required to replace my fuel pump assembly. This part includes a new fuel pump from the factory, so I decided to keep the stock pump in the assembly for ease of installation. I do not know if the pump will work with the Twin-Turbo models.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Does a fuel pump help your car? Or does it help? Sorry to change the subject, just never did know! Thanks!

·
poser
2,611 Posts
Jon, a larger flowing fuel pump helps if you want to run larger turbos, more boost, etc. That plus larger injectors and an AFC allow you to supply the fuel you'll need....

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Thanks, I never did know what they did. Thanks for telling me!:D

·
Registered
871 Posts
My supra tt fuel pump just went out, will this replace that? Is it for a tt?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm pretty sure the BBK fuel pump was designed for non-turbo models.

I'll offer $110 shipped for the pump., otherwise I'll probably end up getting a Walbro pump instead.

I'm from NY and I have paypal.

Let me know..........................
[email protected]

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The pump flows 110-155 lph.

I was required to replace my fuel pump assembly. This part includes a new fuel pump from the factory, so I decided to keep the stock pump in the assembly for ease of installation. I do not know if the pump will work with the Twin-Turbo models.

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
92BluStealth said:
The pump flows 110-155 lph.

I was required to replace my fuel pump assembly. This part includes a new fuel pump from the factory, so I decided to keep the stock pump in the assembly for ease of installation. I do not know if the pump will work with the Twin-Turbo models.
Sorry, but no it would not. We use the 255lph for an upgrade as seen HERE

·
Registered
825 Posts
Jim, LPH is Liters Per Hour

1 - 13 of 13 Posts