Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i have an account with one of the supplier that sells HID kits. here's the load down:
$360 for the kit but if we can get 5 or more the price will b 350, shipping included.
Hanabi 6000K HID kit (blue or purple), comes with 2 ballasts, 2 starters, 2 bulbs, and wires. also there is a 5 yr warranty on the kit!
any questions....e-mail me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
168 Posts
VR4-JC said:
hey guys, i have an account with one of the supplier that sells HID kits. here's the load down:
$360 for the kit but if we can get 5 or more the price will b 350, shipping included.
Hanabi 6000K HID kit (blue or purple), comes with 2 ballasts, 2 starters, 2 bulbs, and wires. also there is a 5 yr warranty on the kit!
any questions....e-mail me @ [email protected]
$350 shipped w/5yr warr is a damn good deal!:eek:

·
F15 - The Fastest 1/4mile
913 Posts
Sounds good, but I have heard that those aren't very good quality. Is this not true? Are these also an easy install?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx guys for ur interest....whenever u guys r ready, just let me know! i've had this set on my vr4 for close to a yr now and have not had ne problems yet! hey, if nething goes wrong i can always get it replaced @ no charge.
this kit is very easy to install....basically plug 'n play! very simple!

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
WHOA! Your 300Z looks so similar to the 300Z on the cover of the Jan '03 of Sport Compact Car w/ the HID kit. :eek:

i can tell the front is different though. Damn!

Great Looking car man. I'll let you know on the kit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I will get a set

I just sent you an email
and I want a set of the purple (Crystal) Hanabi HID's for $350
As soon as you can get them to me
Check your email!

·
Boost Junkie
945 Posts
as much as i want these, it sucks cause us first gen guys then loose or high beams since there is no dual filiment HID lights :( Would these even work with my H4 conversion?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Where are you Johnny?
I really need to hear from you!!!!

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Is the HID kit for 2nd or 1st gen? I would be interested in 1st gen.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts