Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
Rob!

Remember when your stolen '97 ended up in my area posing as a green '92? :D

-Chris
Whatever ended up happening to that car?

·
vehicular thaumaturgist
8,289 Posts
Whatever ended up happening to that car?
Myself and a couple other people identified it as stolen and the would-be buyer wanted to cover his ass completely and called the cops. Mass State Police took it, was never seen again.

What pisses me off is that the buyer (a friend of a friend) got screwed SO BAD by someone on this board. The guy sold it supposedly not knowing it was stolen (he may not have known), but TOOK his money ($10k) and never gave him a legitimate title. What had happened is that the previous PREVIOUS owner never signed the title over to the eventual seller (Mightymouse is his 3Si handle). When confronted about this fact that Mightymouse took his $10k and did not even sign over the title of the car (stolen or not), he basically said to go screw.

That's pretty dishonest. Even if he didn't know the car was stolen, it's pretty scummy to take someone's $10k in exchange for no title. In MA you can do _absolutely_nothing_ without a title.

-Chris

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Wow, that is really crappy :-/

As for you Neo-Ron-Man, please to not be killing me, yo!

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
It's been way too long Rob! Have you moved already?? I'm kinda bummed I wanted to hang out with you but I had to work the next day or I would've been out at that bar. I'm kind of kicking myself because I've been talking to you on 3Si for YEARS now and have yet to run into you!

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I've been alright. I've been in Kentucky for a few months now, but I'll be back in Atlanta in a couple weeks for a few days. We can meet up then :).

·
Registered
229 Posts
Rob! You're still around!! Do you remember me? I was just looking for you & found this post. Send me a PM & I'll shoot you my current E. Got a question for you, nothing earth shaking. Hope all is well w/ you! :D

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
Rob! You're still around!! Do you remember me? I was just looking for you & found this post. Send me a PM & I'll shoot you my current E. Got a question for you, nothing earth shaking. Hope all is well w/ you! :D
Wow - where have you been? :)

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
So Rob can't remember his password, and his e-mail address no longer exists, lol. I'll PM you his e-mail :)

·
Registered
229 Posts

Hi Dan, ended up hooking up w/ this guy about 6 years ago, got all wrapped up in him & focusing much of my time & attention on building a house. The house is here (a giNORmous modular) & we're in. I LOVE it here, only 2 other neighbors & on a private road, 6 acres of woods behind us. At this point I could take or leave the guy, but it is what it is. Starting to get back to other stuff (like this), & breathing new life into my "old girl", who is in the middle of an engine replacement. HOPing to have her up & running in time for the October Quickening down The Cape, but not holding my breath (BF, w/out whom I could not complete this project, is working like 120 hours for the next few weeks or indefinetly & only has a few hours on Sundays free, 1 would suppose he's going to want to spend much of that time pretty much unconcious).
I hope you're happy & healthy, & thanks ever so for passing along Rob's E to me.
Ya' haven't seen the last of me! :D

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Got Alan to fix my password for me. Woohoo.

Yes, I most certainly do remember ya. Shot me an e-mail at the address dan provided (rob at fyfth.net)

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hello from six years in the future.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,103 Posts
Whoa....random posting :)

Hiya!

Bob.

·