Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Mr. Flynn. Whats going on these days?
Hey, Man! Quite a bit, I guess. I sold my VR-4 a while back (years ago) and eventually ended up with the eclipse spyder that I have now. Had a hurricane or tropical storm or something come by Atlanta, and the wind managed to lift the seal of my top enough to let it rain inside the car. I didn't know water had gotten inside it and hadn't driven it in a few days. Mold got everywhere. I had to have the entire interior redone, which used up all my money, so then the car sat for two years. Just last weekend I got it running again, only now the back window is falling out. I guess I need a new top after all that sitting. The engine and tranny are in awesome shape now that all the work is done.

As for being in Bowling Green, KY. I quit my job in Atlanta in Feb. to get a company going with a friend of mine. In April, I moved to Kentucky, where he lives, to better get organized and such. I'm living with him and his wife for another few weeks until I find a place to live.

OhioSpyderman said:
What is going on in your life?

Missed Ya!!!
Wooo! Answered the first part under Wratih's post. Yeah man, I need to find you on AIM and such again. I'm typically on as RobFlynn666 or RobFlynn1313. [email protected] on MSN.

91vr4n00maxima said:
remember that time i stole your monkey and you got all pissed?
Hahahaha! Ahh, the good ol' days! Was I really pissed or was I joking? haha
Seen any 99 front end fairies lately?

J-Groove said:
You're still alive!!

I miss the Monkey pictures.
They miss you too!

Zentelis said:
Holy Crap! It's Rob!!!
Hey Aaron! How've you been!?

Alan92RTTT said:
Oh my lord your alive.
That's a good thing! I'll try to pop in a little more often. So many new people that I don't know! :p

UKYO said:
Hey Rob! When / how did you end up in Bowling Green, KY???
Around April, I believe. I was back in Atlanta last week taking care of some things around the apartment. I'm heading back down there in another two weeks to finish packing.

BrianHag said:
Now all we need is Jeff(Darktrail) to post!
Doesn't he live in KY? Maybe I'm darktrail!?? *scary music*

SilverBullet said:
ROB!! Long time no see! How's it going?
Haha whassup man! Seen any drunk drivers on the way to strip clubs lately? When did you end up in OK?

maTT said:
Dude there are a ton of frowlicking field in KY
You can join me anytime, sugar pie! Maybe I'll even jump in the pool again! haha

McStealth R/T said:
Hello Mr. Flynn!!

Shoot me a PM and tell me what's been going on in your life! How long has it been?!
Woah, when did you move to Charlotte? Had I know, I would've contacted you earlier. I was in Charlotte on business recently.

Gene Crumpler said:
Well I'll be damned, it's the original Monkey Man.
Hey! That reminds me, I need to figure out which box the monkey is in so I can put him on my desk at work.

Kenneth Ellis said:
What's up with my def freestyle brotha?
It's about damn time that I hear from you, I been sittin' around with nothin' to do, so let's fire up the mics and look for new prey, and beat the shit outta someone in a lyrical way. wr0d.

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
Hahahaha! Ahh, the good ol' days! Was I really pissed or was I joking? haha
Seen any 99 front end fairies lately?

They miss you too!

i think you were pissed.

monkeyB on the mic

werd

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
akira410 said:
Haha whassup man! Seen any drunk drivers on the way to strip clubs lately? When did you end up in OK?
LOL, I'd forgotten all about that!

I've been in OK for about a year now. I got married just over two years ago, and my wife and I moved out here to be closer to her family.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
LOL, I'd forgotten all about that!

I've been in OK for about a year now. I got married just over two years ago, and my wife and I moved out here to be closer to her family.
Oh, awesome, congratulations on the marriage. I can't remember if I knew if you were married or not. I think I heard that you were but wasn't sure if I heard right. I drove to Texas recently, but didn't hit Oklahoma on my way.

I spent a week in Ft. Worth for business.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,114 Posts
Sounds like you might be struggling a bit Rob...I hope not...

I don't have access to AIM at work anymore (f'n IS dept ;) ) and I rarely get on at home, but I WILL add your new handles to my list...

Sincerely, I do miss talking to you....

Bob. :)

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Nah, no struggling going on. Just wanting to make sure I find the right place. While I'm living rent free, I figured I'd actually fix my car.

My girlfriend is in NC with her parents right now. She's coming out here in two weeks so we can look for a place we both like.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
rob!

I think the last time I spoke with you was the new years that I came and partied with tom and the gang. Have you been by the corvette plant yet? heh
Oh yeah, I never actually made it out that night. I forget why. I haven't been by the corvette plant / museum yet, but I live fairly close to it. I should go steal a car.

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
You stop hanging out.. then move to KY? :(
Yeah :( Working two jobs sucked, so now I only work one, except in Kentucky. I'm about 4hrs from Atlanta

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Haha, I dunno, that's quite the drive ;)
You should go down to Pigeon Forge this weekend for the Blue Ridge Gathering. I'll be driving out from Oklahoma.. :) It's only like an 11 hour drive for me.

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
Woof! :)

monkeyB is back in da house! :D

·
vehicular thaumaturgist
8,289 Posts
Rob!

Remember when your stolen '97 ended up in my area posing as a green '92? :D

-Chris

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Haha, yeah! That was pretty impressive!!

21 - 40 of 77 Posts