Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark just curious the car you bought was it the one with 108 miles on it and was it white and on the excite classifieds the reason I ask is I was interested in this car and they took it off the classifieds so I assumed it was sold I never got to see it cause I was waiting for my gtsl to sell any way Im in the market again I hope you got a great car it looked good from the pictures I seen I think the sellers name was pinken or somthing like that any have fun with it but the reason I want to know is should I be looking else where or is this one still for sale
p.s if you here of another one for sale let me know at [email protected]
THANKS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Dave, that was the car,it is a good car mechanically,this was a very hard car to buy,the owners were chinese and didnt speek much engish,lets just say that he didnt know anything about the car except'"excellent condition inside and out"this car looked great in the add but after i drove to NY city from this little island in Maine I figured that it was well worth what I paid for it.but less than excellent.yeh Dave this is the one.p.s. I changed my name to PEARLVR4...the other one was kind of corny.....Mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark glad to hear it worked out for you I had a similar experience seems excellent to some can mean different to others.Oh well at least you have your vr4 now.
thanks for replying sorry about the dreaded double post that has been popping up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mark glad to hear it worked out for you I had a similar experience seems excellent to some can mean different to others.Oh well at least you have your vr4 now.
thanks for replying sorry about the dreaded double post that has been popping up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.