Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Large Member
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about doing a similar light setup like you have with your two fog lights in each headlight fixture..

Did or have you encounted any problems? Would you suggest doing it? What would you do differently? What wattage are the lights that you have in there now? Are they bright enough to see by at night?

Help a brotha out.. :D

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
hey Leland.

I like the idea of my popups. I am still trying to perfect them though. My newest idea is to put the internals of a SUPRA lamp in there. I got 2 supra lamps that I am gonna try this with. The foglights I put in are not good. They were OK in orlando becasue of the city lights, but now in po-dunk its like having your dims on all the time.

The lights I have are just mr. cheapo lights. They are 55w, but they are a weird type bulb. They are not h3 or h4. The supra lights will be h4 & h3 witch means that I can put in the ultra bright lights. If I ever get my tranny fixed then I will be able to tinker with the lights!

But I love the way it looks :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.